fashion forward.. men?
Been a Long Time....

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

...Since I've blogged. It's been a busy week filled with projects and assignments. Still found time to spend with Darling. However, Basketball suffered a little due to the rain. I miss Basketball so much. I wish I had 48 hours a day. I know it won't happen so I'll have to make use of what I have.

Went out with Dearie on Wednesday to take NeoPrints. Very nice ones this time. But we missed out PastaMania because Darling had to meet that michael guy. Releasing my grip on her hand seemed so impossible then. Can't bear to let her go meet someone I don't trust. First impression tells me that he's a flirty playboy despo. I may be wrong but I have the rights to think this way. Sweetheart's description of him makes me think like that. I trust Sweetheart a lot, I know she won't throw herself on other men. However, I can't assure myself that this michael guy keeps his hands to himself. That's my worry. It's not that I'm jealous, oh please. I put my trust in Dearie and I know she will keep her words and I'm the only man in her heart. However Men need assurance once in a while. I was paranoid over the entire thing that Darling and I almost quarrelled. Well, guess I'm a kid inside too.

Finished most of the Management project myself. Don't want to talk about that, just feel that people should have some responsibility to ask for work and not wait like babies.

RUNWAY scheduled at 12:32 AM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter