fashion forward.. men?
Fatigue Takes Over

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Skipped gym training on Wednesday night because Dearie didn't want me to work out with a running nose. She's just so caring. We had fun taking Neoprints. So we were getting her project done at my place that evening and Mom sent her home after that. Sad thing is that she couldn't finish everything by 11.30pm, so I stayed up with her till she finished and printed it for her. Sweetheart's such a hardworking girl. I bet she'll get good results. And we finally had 4 hours of sleep.

Thursday was cool. No projects for us so we went to have dinner at Pasta Mania. I ate my favourite Ham & Sausage Baked Rice and Darling had Pizza. Delicious, oh ya, the only thing I eat at Pasta Mania is Ham and Sausage Baked Rice. I refuse to try anything else, I'm a fussy boy. We then made our way home and slept at 9pm, a long time since I've slept so early.

Today was even more cool. We were energetic for the day and had a happy time together joking around. Sweetheart can be crazy at times, laughs for no apparent reason. But she's just adorable. Sometimes when I look into her sparkling eyes and she smiles at me, I just feel like hugging her in my arms and never let go. She sparkles brighter than a Destinee diamond.

Training was tough today and as usual James would torture me. I love being tortured in the gym though, the results are EXTREMELY worth it. More people at the gym are commenting that I'm getting bigger and my cutting is more obvious. All that training helps big time. Got many people to thank for teaching me the techniques and secrets. I didn't expect so much response regarding my body. James is the number one reason for it. He's been so much help. I've definately got to repay him one day.

Looking forward to Basketball Training tomorrow evening... Just can't wait... I miss Basketball A LOT!





I miss you too, Precious.....

RUNWAY scheduled at 1:11 AM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter