Stepped into class 15minutes late for the first lesson and as usual, no one was listening. Made a lot of stupid jokes then we were released at 1.30pm so I got to meet Sweetheart for lunch.
Was feeling freakin' tired on the way home. The journey was long and boring, hate it to travel home without Dearest to accompany me.
Got home at about 3.30pm and played an hour of piano. Slacked around for a few minutes then made my way down to the Basketball court. Not many people today so just practiced my shots. My shooting from beyond the arc is improving, but my stamina ain't godd anough though. I get tired easily after shooting a few shots, so I've got to work on that. Anyways, a little kid got bullied on the court today. He kinda cried, and he's 13 years old. Come on, man, you don't cry in public when you're 13 years old. So I kinda comforted him and "taught him how to be a man". Don't laugh, I told him logical stuff.
Went home at about 8pm to wash up and waited for Darling's call. Meanwhile I ate mom's beautiful Sheperd's pie. Met Dearie at about 9.45pm today then went to play some Sims 2. I finally met her dad, shook hands with him. Well, he didn't look as scary as I thought. He had a big stomach though.........
Sweetheart, I know Paris is gonna be a good experience for you. It's gonna add more stuff in your resume and you can explore new stuff. I really want you to go. I swear I'll wait for you. I just love you too much. It will be hard but do what's right. I feel that Paris is the right thing. I will miss you. I just hope Paris doesn't come too soon.......
Can't bear to be apart....
It just hurts....








