fashion forward.. men?
Gong Xi Fa Chai

Monday, January 30, 2006

It's been quite a lunar new year for me, first time celebrating chinese new year attached. It can be a living hell man, literally go crazy as you can't see your Sweetheart for a few days. Today's the first day, visited Mom's side. The aunties there are cool man, really big red packets. Cousin Benedict was an asshole today, shouting at Aunt Helen today. Well, if only he can change his way, got lots of hope in him for me.

Regarding reunion dinner, Sherlyn attend 2 of my family's. I tell you, she was freakin' great. My relatives love her, especially Aunt Helen. Darling was wonderful. Aunt Helen told me today that she finds Sweetheart a nice girl. I was so happy when I heard that. Shows that they appreciate the fact that I've got a freakin' good girlfriend. And mom was telling the aunties about Dearie too. She said that Sherlyn was a good girl that take cares of me, makes sure I study. Darling, I'm so proud of you for being so wonderful during these events. I love you dearly...

I found time to play Basketball these 2 days. Practiced a lot. I just love being with Basketball. Sherlyn Sweetheart, please don't say that you're the same level with Basketball. Of course you're more important to me. But please understand that Basketball is part of life already. It cannot be erased from my heart. Just like we have spent some precious moments together, Basketball and I have too. But I want you to know, I love you the most more than anything else. You're forever my precious. I just can't wait to see you in that white gown...

RUNWAY scheduled at 1:00 AM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter