fashion forward.. men?
Meet The Sams

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

What a Lunar New Year it's been. I finally got to meet the Sams. Not all the Sams actually, the 2 most important Sams left the place before I managed to get there. But what's left was extrememly good fun. I got to meet Darling's 4 uncles and 3 aunties. Yes, it is a big one for me, first time meeting the family and already a big group. Well, I guess kinda managed to handle myself. Haha..

When I first entered the house, everyone looked at me as if I was an alien or some sort, it just suddenly went quiet. Oh ya, it was Sweetheart's Grandma's place by the way. I was wondering where Dearie was as I entered the house first. Although she was so near behind me, it felt that she was so far away. So I did what I do best and just gave everybody a big wide smile and said Hi. And then everything changed from black and white to a colorful, warm family picture.

Shook hands with everyone of them and then Grandma actually gave me a red packet, so cool of her. I got another one from one of the aunties too. The 2nd uncle was the funniest. Such a cool guy, wanted me to drink martel with him so he poured some into my coke. And I swear it DID tasted good. Had a little cheers with him and drank up. 5th uncle was cool too, we were talking about bodybuilding then he felt my left bicep and said not bad. That's for 5 months of training. He's a cool dude. Feel that I really can communicate with them really well. We seemed so pally after a while. The 2nd uncle acted drunk while leaving the house. Had his shoes on and asked where his shoes were. Funny guy.

However, it all comes down to Grandma. I kinda like Grandma, she was trying to entertain me by speaking to me and I really appreciated it. Although we were speaking different languages, we still managed to pass the messages. She is so cool, when I told her I liked the cuttlefish, she insisted I had somemore. Seriously, it was nice cuttlefish. I've never tasted such nice cuttlefish. She asked about my family and all kinds of stuff. We just can't seemed to stop talking. Nevermind, I'll find some time to drop by and buy her some fruits and talk to her.

Found it hard to leave the house as the family was so warm and welcoming. I must go there again. Grandma wants me to have a meal together with her. And I'm sure that will be an unforgetable moment. To be honest, Dearie's Grandma is the only elderly that I feel I can relate to, even with different languages. She's a cool person.

It was a hell of a day for me, really enjoyed it. First meet the Sams, then watch a movie with Baby. Watched Fun with Dick and Jane. Laughed our heads off. Thank You for the beautiful day, Darling, really appreciate it. I love you, Baby Girl. I love you so much.

Wise men say, only fools rush in. But I just can't help falling in love with you.

Can't wait to have our first photoshot dear... Muacks

RUNWAY scheduled at 3:15 AM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter