fashion forward.. men?
Our Big Little Bright Future

Saturday, January 21, 2006

I felt that I should be writing these stuff down. I want to make myself work towards them. For the happiness of Sweetheart and myself. I'm sure I'm not building castles in the air. I will reach my goals....

1: Marry before 28
It's great to marry young. However, I plan to set at leat 40K for the wedding. Hopefully, I manage to invite the correct people and Darling and I can "earn" back the cost of the wedding. I've gotta work hard to set asise that 40k. Darling wants a nice wedding by the seashore. Most probably at Sentosa. Gonna play Darling's favourite song at the wedding for her. A white grand piano sitting in the sand. Cool, eh? Heard from Dearie that there's lots of hidden costs. So I've got to save up more than 40K? I don't know currently, I'll just set it as a goal and if things change, I'll adjust my goals to suit the current time.

2: Have a Son and Daughter
An age gap of 1 or 2 years would be nice. Dearie and I already decided on the names: Chanel and Valentino. Yes, they are brand names. Lots of expectations for our children. Valentino has to be a Basketball player and I'll groom him to reach national standards. Darling has got plans for Chanel. If I'm not wrong, ballet? Both our children must learn the piano and must aspire to be models. Character-wise, both will be popular in school but they are cool in a sense that people respect them because of their achievements and everyone appreciates their humble and friendly character. Lots of things in common with their parents.

3: Buy a decent condo
Darling wants to live in a condo. Although she doesn't mind living in a 5-room HDB flat, I wanna satisfy her as much as I can. One on a high level where she can breath fresh air after being trapped in a low level house for quite a long time. The condo MUST have the following facilities though: Basketball court, Gym, Room with a grand piano in it, MRT right that the door step.

That's about it. 3 goals are enough to kill me. Really gotta start working hard to secure my future. Gonna do everything I can to satisfy Sweetheart...

RUNWAY scheduled at 1:05 AM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter