fashion forward.. men?
Paranoid me

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Woke up kinda early, around 9am but felt so tired that I told Darling that I'll meet her at 12 instead. However, Dad offered to drive me to Baby's place so I was there early and waited for Dearie for a while. After which we went to have our all-time favourite fish soup. Finally got to eat it man, miss it so much.

At about 1pm, we went back to my place as it was so warm to study. Had some precious moments together then made our way towards school. I accompanied Sweetheart till Bukit Gombak and I started playing ALONE. So Basketball and I sweet-talked a little until it rained. Couldn't bear to leave the court so I played another half an hour in the rain.

Reached home at about 6pm to take a bath. Dearie then informed me that we could have dinner together, I was ecstatic. She's such a cutie, last minute needed cot shoes so Mom lent her's to Dearie. We met up at about 915pm. Dearest had Yong Tau Fu and I ate some noodles thing with chilli. It was a nice meal. Any meal with Darling is nice. Shortly after that I sent Sweetheart home.

It was an ok day for me. It was a hard one for Sweetie. Apparently she was pissed off over some bitchy bitch at her A team thing. I'm sure she can handle it, she's capable enough.

Paranoid me.... it's becoming such a headache. Dearie feels that I'm thinking too much. However, the fact is that I have got lots to worry about.

Number one thing on my head is Basketball. How I feel is that I've not become lousier or anything, I've just lost some form and it can be gotten back very easily. I feel that I'm not improving fast enough. I don't seem to feel outstanding anymore. I need to find more time for Basketball too. I have to improve more and more. The ache of not being in the NYP team still bites and it hurts quite badly. I'm not afraid of failure but I am afraid of never suceeding. The though just makes me feel sick. The biggest thing I worry about, I'll never make it to the team in the next 2 years. The truth is.... I'm scared....

Thinking about Dearie happens almost every minute and second. I'm always wondering what to do to please her and how to keep the relationship running. Keeping the relationship running isn't such a big deal as I know the flame will never die off, I swear it will never burn off. I have 200% trust in our relationship. I'm just worried about Darling. So many things to worry about. Other stupid guys trying funny things with her, whether there's anything she doesn't like about me, whether there's anything she wants from me but she ain't saying it, does she still feel comfortable being around my family, is she going hungry on purpose to slim down, is that cockhead irritating her again, is she coping with her projects and work well, and the list could go on forever. I'm not saying that Sweetheart is a problematic girl, I just feel that I should care more for her. I'm worried that I may be caring too much and I may be interferring into her life. I've gotta learn to control myself not to think so much.

Many other stuff to think about. Piano, studies, money, body building, close friends, parents, and many more stuff. This is stressful man. I need the 2 month break soon or I'll need to seek medical attention. Oh damn it.....

Oh ya, NYP Basketball team got into the finals. So happy for them. Good luck to them and hope they beat NTU...

RUNWAY scheduled at 12:31 AM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter