It's been a week since I made a jumpshot, feel so freakin' weird. However, the night got better. After a week's break away from Basketball, it gave me the biggest surprise - I was playing even better than before. Made shots from way outside, in my friends' faces, disappearing pass them like nobody's business. This really made my day. Thank You, Basketball, you're my best friend. Love you lots.
Hit the gym last night and worked out my chest and biceps. Was in a gloomy mood and therefore the strength just wasn't there. Dropped 60kgs down on my heart. Yea, it hurted a little. James was there to help me out though, so it wasn't so bad. Anyway, didn't have a good workout but my muscles hurt even after 24 hours. Feels like breast cancer sometimes, but it's a good sign. Means it's growing. *Raises eyebrow rapidly*
Had a little fight with Sweetheart yesterday. Maybe I should use fight, we're adults now so we had a little disagreement. Nothing big, it was settled in a few moments. So glad I had someone like Sherlyn, capable of handling crap like no one else can. Thank You, Dearest, you're the best.
Haven't seen Darling for a day, freakin' miss her after what happened last night. It's alright, gonna see her in a few hours time. Just can't wait!
So apparently the plan for tomorrow is to have lunch, wait for my lesson to end, then go take our all-time favourite - NeoPrints! Already thought of a few poses to try out tomorrow, Dear's gonna love it! Then after 3pm I've got to.... leave, she's meeting her long time friend, Michael. Am I jealous? Oh please, don't make my toes laugh, the nails are coming off! What's he compared to me? He may be rich but so what? Just a rich dude, ain't talented like me, acts like a wuss with girls, thinks that buying girl's time with gifts and meals is romantic, flirts so much that he dumps his fingerprints on so many girls... I don't care whether he's a model or commando boy, he's ain't half of what I am. Don't mean to be mean but, guys should stick to one chick, shouldn't they?
Oh man, gotta finish up the Oral Comm Presentation by tonight. What a busy day, gonna take a bath and eat dinner. So bloody tired.
I love you, Sherlyn!








