In no particular order,list down 3 people you talk to online, 4 people you see at school, 2 teachers, 3 people you love going out with and 3 people in your sms inbox.
1. Jamie
2. Charmaine
3. Joan
4. Dr Badri
5. Martin Hung
6. Sherlyn
7. Ricky
8. Ivy
9. Janice
10. Eddison
11. Rhyno
12. HamZah
13. Tillyson
14. Wee Young
15. Alif
So what do you think of number 4?
Funniest Indian I've ever met. Makes Statistical modules so much fun. He's an asshole sometimes because he makes fun of me and Dearie.
How would you feel if number 15 slapped you on your face?
I would feel that he's a hypocript(however you spell that) because that's something he will never do. He's my good friend and there's no reason why it should happen.
How nice is number 6?
Nice? NICE??? She's more than nice.... She's WONDERFUL!!! She's a miracle to me and she makes life so much more interesting and without her, I wouldn't have found out my true identity. My dearest precious, how can I ever live without her? I don't care sounding like a wuss, but how I feel about her is truely hidden from the outside world and only She and I know our feelings for each other. Nothing can break us apart. Nothing can tear my love away from her. Literally nothing. Nobody and nothing can. Half my world is for Basketball, the other huge half is for her. She can expect my 100% when it comes to her time. I just love her too madly, truely, deeply. With her beside me, there's nothing I want even more than her.
Honestly, if number 8 met with an accident, what would you do?
She's a good friend of mine. I'll send flowers and prayers for her. Make the effort to visit her at least once a week. She's older and more matured than me. I value the lessons she gave me. A dragon tattoo reminds me of her as she has got one on her back.
What sport would you play with number 12?
I'll play Basketball with him because he sucks at it. MUAHAHA
What if number 1 got a boyfriend?
I'll be glad for her because she'll be damn lucky to find one due to her height of more than 175cm.
Do you hate number 9?
No way. She's my close classmate and she hears my problems out. I'll be there for her if she needs me too.
Will 13 and 7 make a good couple?
Never. Number 7 is not gay. However, Number 13 is a despo so he may fail in girls because he doesn't have a way with them and thus may decide to turn gay and woo number 7.
Would 14 one day kill you?
How would I know? Would he be so ungrateful to kill me after I thought him all those body building and girl tackling tricks? He's got more brains than to kill someone.
Who do you like more? 3 or 10?
Tough question. Actually no preference would be my answer. Both are my good friends and I'll treasure the both of them.
Get five people to do this thing
Reading my Sweetheart's one is good enough for me.. I LOVE YOU, SHERLYN!!








