fashion forward.. men?
You Were Wonderful Tonight

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Met Dearie at her place this morning and went for lunch. We wanted to have the all-time favourite XO fish soup but Father-in-Law was there so didn't want to eat there. Dearie wasn't well prepared for me to meet him. He ain't a last minute guy. He has to sit down and think of what to ask me. Some kinda interview to see if I'm good enough to be his son-in-law. So we ended up eating duck rice and noodles.

We then went to have some precious moments together before heading home to change and get ready for dinner. Sweetheart was gonna meet my relatives for the first time. She must have been nervous. I can understand. But if I were her, I would have been freakin' excited man. So cool to meet my Dearest's family. We were the first few to arrive at the restaurant and I introduced her when everybody came. We ate A LOT today, too much to mention. We had sushi, drunken prawn, sharks' fin soup, and other cool stuff. We ate some mango pudding and ice cream for dessert. It was a hell of a meal man.

Mom said we behaved very well just now. Dearie, I hope you feel happy today. It's been 2 months already, how time flies. You're the first girl I ever showed my relatives and I know you'll the last girl I ever be with. If you think you weren't impressive enough today, let me tell you...


You were wonderful tonight.

I love you, Baby.

RUNWAY scheduled at 12:10 AM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter