This is the first time I'm spending Valentine's day with a loved one and it was definately a sweet experience.
We started the day by meeting at Clementi station before making our way to Jurong Point to have a Long John Silvers' lunch. Lunch was fun, we were making fun of all those pink shirt ah bengs. Haha.
We then went to my place to revise POM, paper on Friday man. Can't play around anymore. We read that damn thing till about 8pm then we gave each other our surprises.
Dearie bought me a couple earring. We now have earrings with our names carved on it. Cool eh? We're the first ones to request such a thing at the jewellery shop. So special. Thank you, Sweetheart. I really love it.
Oh ya. Got to say Hi to Dearest's Mom as she was looking at us from upstairs. So I waved Hi and Good Bye to her. Haha.
Thank you for the lovely Valentine's, Sweetheart. I really appreciate it. I love you very much. Muacks!!!








