It was a crazy week, VERY crazy weak for us. A lot of disagreement and tears. Project work, misunderstanding really got the best of our relationship. It was complete hell. Truely the worse week of our love lives. However, things didn't appear to be falling apart.
We managed to solve everything and reach a good conclusion. It was not easy, but it sure made Dearie and I more loving. Each time we have a fight, it always seems to result in a more loving relationship. That's what I love about Sweetheart. We just get stronger day by day...
Went through some hell to get Dearie the flowers she wanted. But her delighted face makes all that shit worth it. She really loved it a lot and I'm glad. Got Darling her ring. Black steel, will never tarnish. Cool eh? Costed quite a bit. But it's the same thing, the smile on her face makes it all worth the shit.
Sweetheart says that I'll have a surprise tomorrow and she refuses to tell me what it is. Stupid girl, keeping me in suspense all the time. And she also says that I'll have another surprise in 2 months time. Damn it, makes my heart feel so freakin' itchy. And while I'm here suffering from excitement, she's there laughing her head off.
Exams starting this Friday man. I've got to do well and prove to Baby's parents that I'm a capable guy. And her Mom won't think I'm some kinda Ah Beng anymore.
I love You, Sweetheart. More with every single heartbeat!








