It was a great day for Sweetheart and I yesterday.
We started by going to the gym early at abt 1pm. I worked on my shoulders for that day. It was kinda dangerous as I was doing it alone. Don't want the weight to drop on my head and get me killed right? So I kinda limit myself a little, but the shoulders still ached. Dearie did well. She was energetic and worked out a lot. Huge improvement since the last few weeks. I'm so proud of you, Honey. Muacks! Dearie and I then trained the abs after that.
Then the real fun began. We changed into our swimming costume and dived in. It was cold as it rained. I swam a few laps before renting a float. We went into the lazy river with Dearie on the float and I was controlling it. Haha. I pushed her hard and tilted it a little. She had so much fun.
The slides were fun too! Dearest was brave enough to slide down the highest one. We did it like twice. My float turned backwards in the slide and my back was facing the front. Freakin' scary man! Haha.
The wave pool was romantic. We smooched in the falling waterdrops while clinging onto the float. The waves rocked us hard but it was fun. It was cold too! Haha.
We went for a hair cut after that then went to my place for dinner.
It was a fun day Dearie. Thanks for spending it with me. I love you!








