fashion forward.. men?
Job Search Day One

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Went to look for a job with Dearie at IMM this afternoon but failed. My friend at World Of Sports said that there were no more vacancy. How sad. So Dearie and I went to look around the place but there were no suitable jobs. Luckily, Baby thought of going to International Plaza to search.

So we went home and we saw a few admin jobs on the Classifieds. So we'll be going to those places too tomorrow.

Slacked a little at home before heading to the gym. Sachin tagged along. Today's chest day. Sachin had a hard time. I was like him in the beginning. Well, he'll get used to it. Sweetheart did a lot today. She's getting better each time we go to the gym. After we finished the chest routine, we worked on the abs. I've got to get in the best of shape for the photoshoot next Monday. Gotta impress the YK dude and hopefully he makes me his model.

Mom picked Dearie and I up after gym to have fish soup for dinner. My favourite.

Mom gave some advice to Sherlyn on how to talk to her mom. Hopefully Dearie will be successful this time. I can't stand the thought that her Mom and Dad are so JC minded. JC isn't everything. Besides Poly is getting the upperhand on JCs. Why is the news not giving a damn about the JCs? Because it's old fashion news. I hope Sweetheart's parents can understand that. Really pray that her Mom and Dad will accept me. Just makes me feel so unwanted. A sense of unassurance just brushes through me. Feeling very uncomfortable about not meeting her parents. I feel so unimportant to them. Well, it must be hard for Baby. So sorry, Baby. Just that I love You so much that I want to be part of you. I want to be your family. I don't need to meet your parents immediately because I know it's hard for you. Maybe we're too young thus your parents think like that. But I wanna let you know. Meet your parents or not, I still love you with every heartbeat. I will never stop loving you. I will stand by you in your darkest hours. I swear to be by your side no matter what happens. And you can count on that.

Ever since the day I met you, my life has revolved around you and Basketball only. I want this to go on forever because I feel so happy like this. I hope you feel the same way, Dearie.

I need one thing from you, Baby. If there's anything you're not satisfied with about me. Please voice it out to me. I will put in my 100% to change it. Doing this, we can garrentee ourselves a lifetime of love.

I love You, Sweetheart. Love me too, alright?

RUNWAY scheduled at 12:30 AM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter