fashion forward.. men?
POM Is Freakin' Easy

Saturday, February 18, 2006

First paper of the end of year 1 exams: Principles of Management. Thought it would be a pain in the ass but it's just a bunch of shit to me. Carelessness may cost me a few marks though. Finished it half an hour before time and got to leave. Well, I expect an A for this module if nothing goes wrong. Hope no shit happens.

Met Dearie before the paper at about 12pm then went to Junction 8 to have my favourite PastaMania baked rice. Dearie ate baked rice too. But I think I'm getting a little sick of baked rice, better not eat it too often. We took a few Neoprints too. Waiting for Sweetheart to scan them as my scanner sucks. Very nice pictures today. Our Neoprints are always nice anyway. We then went to Coffee Bean to revise a little for POM.

Lame paper from 4.30pm to 6pm.

Went directly to the hairsalon after the paper today. Had a little change of style. Will post pictures if possible. Darling wants to curl her hair but her hair is still too short to be curled. However, Sweetheart insists that it's long enough. I don't want her to curl it now as it is short and she may regret doing so. But I do think that she'll look gorgeous in it.

Mom and Dad brought us for XO fishsoup after that. Really enjoyed myself there, ate to my heart's content. Darling didn't really eat a lot, but she ate lots of veg though. I hate veg. Yucks.

Dad sent Dearest home shortly after that.

Currently, I'm sitting infront of the computer typing this entry out. At the same time I'm thinking of the same stupid things i used to think which made me go without sleep. Oh damn it, my paraniod mode is coming back again. Weird, I don't know the cause of it though. Darling is doing something now as she didn't reply my MSN message. I wonder what she's doing, mabe talking to her Dad or what. Really miss her a lot. Wish she could be beside me when I sleep at night and wake up with her in my arms. I guess we've gone to the extent that I can't bear to part her for just a few hours. Can't wait for the holidays man. That's when the real love starts.

There's gonna be Basketball training tomorrow afternoon. At least I can rest my mind during training. I'll just focus on improving, that'll put my mind to peace. I must excel. Soar above the rest. I want to be Most Valuable Player. I'm gonna give my 100% to achieving that. It will be an eyesore not to get it.

Dearie... Where are you...?

RUNWAY scheduled at 12:14 AM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter