Another day well spent with Sweetheart. Wide smiles over our faces the entire day and we were simply happy with each other.
Dearie met me in the morning and spent some precious moments together before having lunch. I ate Mee Pok and she had the Beef soup noodles. She stole some of my fishballs by the way. At about 1.50pm, I went for my piano lesson while she read Female at the centre.
We reached home at about 2.45pm and I got ready to go out. Mom, Dearie and I had some fun chatting with Jiaying. Jiaying's a funny girl. Can tell that my Mom likes her. Sweetheart, hope you don't feel jealous. My mom knows that you're a diamond in my heart and she'll definitely not forget about you. My mom treats you the best. Mom and Dearie says I'm balding. That's shitty news man. Got to take care.
Sweetheart and I went to Jurong point to take the train and I bought her a rose while she went to the toilet. She was so happy. Her happy face makes me happy too. What an accomplishment to me to make her happy.
We went to Orchard Point as Baby wanted to buy bras. She bought the new Sloggi Bra from Triumph. I chose some nice colors for her. Black, white, lime green and pink. There's a flower pattern on the side of it. So sexy. Muahaha. It's so expensive. But then she didn't buy the panties. Not nice already. Not matching. One thing about Singaporean women, they don't like to match their underwear. Haha. I'll buy the flower one for Darling when I get money. I prefer matching underwear. Haha.
We then went to take Neoprint at the Heeren. Very nice pictures today. Our hair was nice, and the pose was nice too. There were poles that we could hang on. Had a lot of fun there.
We bought some stuff at Peninsula Plaza too. We bought a top each. Her's was Ripcurl and I got my favourite Quiksilver. Haha.
Darling wanted to eat Xiao Long Pao so we went to the Thai Kitchen to have dinner. I ate the Pork Chop La Mian. Very nice dinner today. Haha. She was sooooooooo happy.
Spent more precious moments at the Esplanade's rooftop. She loves it when I plays with her hair. So I did. I enjoyed doing it too. Bet she almost fell asleep. Haha! Ran my fingers down her face, that's my "I love You" sign. She loves it.
It was getting late so we made our way home.
A very fruitful day and I wanna thank Sweetheart for spending it with me. I love You, Baby!!!!








