fashion forward.. men?
What a Great Wife I Have

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Went to Dearie's house yesterday to meet her Mom but I was too late. So we just spent the day at her place doing projects and school work. It was very tiring and I had an eye infection too. I was not clean with handling my contact lenses so it occured.

Darling then cooked me eggs and crab sticks in BBQ sauce. It tasted great! I love them, especially the crab sticks. Now I can gurantee myself that I chose the correct woman to marry. I'm sure she can cook other great stuff too. My Sweetheart is just great. Love her so much.

We then spent some precious moments together and after that, we went to have dinner. I wanted the XO fish soup but it was closed, so we had the XOless first soup. Haha. It was a great day.

First day of school after the Chinese New Year break today. A lame lecture which lasted less than hour. We finished up our Internet Web Project and made our way to Plaza Singapore to watch Fearless. One of the best Jet Li shows I seen. It was a very touching and tense story but had a sad ending. I recommend others to watch this. Don't miss this one, it's the last Jet Li movie ever made.

At about 6.30pm, we made our way to the gym and had a tough workout due to lack of sleep. My shoulders are aching now so I suppose it was a good workout.

Mom picked us up from the gym at about 9pm and we went to have XO fish soup. FINALLY got what I wanted, so happy man.

That's it for today, it was great spending time with Dearest. She brightens up my day. We ain't meeting up tomorrow so I'll miss her like crazy..

I love you , Baby!!

RUNWAY scheduled at 11:32 PM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter