I woke up at 10.30am because some stupid drilling came on. And well before that, there were phone calls and smses coming in. ARGH! I don't seem to get a good rest nowadays. Have been sleeping late and down with a flu. Too bad, couldn't get back to sleep. So I woke up to play my darling piano. Was on it for quite a while.
Left house at 1.30pm to go for basketball training. I was still feeling groggy and sick. I have to go. If not, that fat ass is gonna hate me period and I'll never get to play in the youth cup. It's my last year. Many people don't understand why I'm doing this, it's not that I'm obsessed. It's my passion.
I reached the court early and I wore my shoes. I thought I would die or collapse today so I told Baby that I love her before I started playing.
My shooting was alright today. My team actually won the shooting game. First team of 4 to shoot 50 three pointers wins. I scored the most. Shooting is a relaxing motion. Although there may be stress to make sure the ball goes in, I take it as a chance for me to be in my own world and push every out of my mind. Relax in the air and release the ball at the apex of my jump. It's a wonderful feeling to shoot beyond the arc.
We then played some 5 on 5 after that. Won some and lost some. It was finally 5pm and I could leave. Guess what? I'm alive! Told you I won't die. Far from it.
Didn't get to meet Darling today. Yup, same old reason - The Father. Well, can't blame Darling. Can't blame the Daddy too actually, it ain't his fault that he's stuck in the mud. Sometimes I think he's testing our patience, but sometimes he's just trying to be too much.
In the bible, God did not object to teenagers having a relationship with each other. And I backed it up by asking my mom about it. I asked her too, if God himself doesn't object to it, what makes humans think that they can object to it? I really don't wish to voice my opinion out like that or make Darling dislike her dad or something, but there are things I have to get off my chest. If a relationship is benefitting one's daughter in terms of physical health and academic terms, why would one disallow his or her child to be in that relationship? And why would one want his or her daughter to go look around and know more guys when his or her daughter has already found the one? Eighteen years of age, four months of love and still counting, is it that easy to find another one like that? All the fishes in the sea are different, but how in thee blue hell are you gonna find another fish similar or even better than this one? I have got lots of questions to ask and countless answers to find out. God, please fill me in on this kind of behavior. Before you do, I can never understand why this is happening?
Baby, I hope you don't feel that I'm pulling your arm. I had to find someone to tell my feelings to so I wrote it out in a blog entry. Sorry if I did offend you with what I've just said.
I love You very much, Sweetheart. I really thought that I was gonna collaspe during training today. I was afraid that I would never wake up. I had thoughts about not playing because I wanna spend my life with you. But I told myself, I have the will to live on till the day we marry each other. Go through shit, go through piss, I will still be standing tall, ready to accept you in my arms. I just love you so, my Dear.
I miss you....








