fashion forward.. men?
A Boring Theory Class

Sunday, March 19, 2006

And I thougt it was supposed to be fun. Woke up kinda late so I had to rush and take a cab. But there was no cab on the road so I had to call one. Man, just to get to a boring class and I was early. It was confusing what to do since it was my first lesson.

Lessons were okay actually. The teacher was kinda funny. But the irritating thing was that there were many late people coming in and it's disrupting the lessons. My dad is paying for me to watch these people come in and sit down without saying sorry. Oh well, as least I learnt a few things today.

Realized last minute that there was no basketball training. So I played in the sun with Jack. It was so hot. My head hurts when I play in hot weather. Sucks man.

Made my way home and took a shower before meeting Darling. She cooked dinner for me and I didn't expect it to be......



SO FREAKIN' GOOD!!!!

There was egg! Crabsticks! Prawns! And this very special soup that has got chicken, potato, carrots and some onions! The rice was too much for me to finish but I bet if there wasmore food, I'll finish up the rice. She made some fresh fruit juice too! Very sweet! I really didn't expect my Baby to cook that well.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I've found the perfect woman. Will be sending out invitations in a few years time and please remember the red packets. Make sure they're big too because you'll be expecting good dishes.

Darling and I then went to have a walk and talk about stuff. It was a romantic night for us. Kissing under the moonlight...

Apparently, the kitchen lights in Darling's house was suppose to be offed but it was on. So I went into the house to check whether some pervert was in there or not. Seems clear. As I was walking out of the house, Baby's sister walked in and made some stupi comment that Darling and I were doing funny things in the house. Stupid bitch can't control her mouth. Oh well, she'll get her payback one day.

Reached home to work out the abs and the waist. Freakin' tiring day. Gonna sleep soon.

Oh ya. Managed to talk to Tillyson. I guess making friends out of enemies ain't that hard....

RUNWAY scheduled at 1:24 AM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter