Dear Lord, I want to thank thee for letting me know Sam Sherlyn. It is a big blessing that Thou has given to me. She means everything to me. She is an Angel in disguise. I love You, Lord, for blessing me with her. I just can't thank You enough, Lord.
Heavenly Father, Sherlyn and I are facing a crisis right now. I need You, Oh Lord, to be beside her. Help her think carefully. Please help her not to make the wrong decision, Lord. She needs You to be beside her. Please, Lord.
Dear Lord, I need you beside me too. I'm losing a lot of control of myself. I need you to protect me from the silly things I am do. Because I can't bear to lose Sherlyn. The thought of losing her just makes me lose control. Father, I need Your help. Please help me. I am afraid I may disappoint my parents by doing the wrong things. I need You to guide me.
I know that I will wait for Sherlyn to make her decision. Because I love her so much. And I still can't stop thanking You, Oh Lord, for letting her exist in this word so that I can get to know her. But I need Your love too, Dear God. I need someone right now, and I need You, God.
Although Mother does not know what is happening, she is still giving me the support. I thank You, Lord, for such a caring Mother.
I have faith in You, Lord. I have faith that everything will turn out fine. Because I believe in You, Lord. And I also believe in Sherlyn. I put my whole heart into trusting her.
Heavenly Father, this I pray in Jesus's Name,
Amen...








