Clock's passed 12. I'm 18. Legal. Free, kinda. Gonna drive. No parental signature for magazine appearances. I'm gonna make it big. I'm doing this for fun but expect a tough fight. Nope, not jealous of Michael. Just wanna beat him. Gonna be better looking, more talented, stronger than he is. Healthy competition wont hurt.
Waited for Darling to come over. Played my PS2 for a little while. As usual I played NBA. Finished like 2 matches. One lost one won. I then surfed the net a while. Mom and Dad came back from their movie. So romantic. Finally made them watch a movie together. My Mom was definitely happy.
Another hour later, Sherlyn arrived. We went up to the house and Mom taught us how to make sheperd's pie. Not that hard. Gonna make it for Darling's Dad. Every little effort adds a drop of satisfaction he has in me. I hope....
Reach the pit at about 645pm. So sad that Nick couldn't make it. He heard wrongly, so he ended up at eastcoast. Oh well... So I started the fire. Found that I'm not bad at it. Eddison was the first one there. Then more people came. Ziting, Jiaying and their boys. It was a small but fun party. Lots of laughter. But I guess I had to start all the talking before anything happened. Usually don't like it when that happens. Shy people sometimes turn me off. But it was a cool party.
Walked Baby home then went home with Jiaying. Her boyfriend went off at Jurong East. So the two of us catched up about what's happening in our relationships. Told her my stuff and she told me hers. Seems like her relationship is kicking off to a great start. Many things to tell her. But I guess we'll leave it for tomorrow while Baby goes out with that Michael. Coffee at Starbucks always get the stories started.
Results were out. Baby and I didn't do too badly. Still had out GPAs above 3. So relieved that her Dad didn't make noise. Thank You, God. Thank You for keeping him quiet. Thank You for taing stress away from Baby and I. Man, I feel so sarcastic....
Well.. I'M EIGHTEEN!








