Went to gym in the morning with Baby. Had second thoughts about going as I had difficulty breathing but didn't want to disappoint Darling. It went quite well. Took deep breaths after each set.
Time spent with Darling was a short one today. Discussed about Jiaying. There's nothing going on between us. Just friends. Talk about her trying to snatch me away, not gonna happen. I can tell if she every tries. Jiaying, if you're reading this, please don't feel offended of awkward. Girls, like men, get jealous too. Please understand, you're my great pal.
Went for the basic theory evaluation today. I was silly so I sped throught questions and passed in 5 minutes, little did I realize that I was allowed 35 minutes. How silly.
Missed Darling already. Went home to play a little piano. Well, it was not really a little piano. Played on it for one and a half hours straight. Fingers went numb after trying to master a particular song.
The flu is kinda bad. I hope I won't die during training tomorrow afternoon. Freakin' sleepy now..








