It's 12.05am now and I find myself sleepless. Thoughts fill up my mind whenever I close my eyes. And I don't see pitch blackness when I shut my eyelids, I see images. My mind seems restless as I hear voices. The voices come in large numbers and high volumes.
It seems like I'm bothered, irritated or agitated over something. Well, the voices, images and thoughts all come down to one thing, or one person. That's my baby, Sherlyn.
It is definitely not irritation or anger. It's something that has got no exact definition. Ask people on the streets and you'll get millions of different answers. Whatever the answers are, there's a common factor in each and every one of them - the power to change. Makes you weak, makes you strong too. Such a complex factor affecting me but yet so simple as it's made up of only 4 letters. That's LOVE.
What has love done for me? The results are countless. I'm no longer the same person as I was before 21 November 2005. Changes for the better are appearing day by day. The old Gerald is vanishing away slowly, making space for the new me.
Love is about tolerance. I will never be patient to the one I don't love. Scream at me, insult me, be childish, say silly things, I'll never lose my temper on my love. Sherlyn is the only one whom I'll tolerant no matter what the situation is. She is that amazing. Baby girl, please do not put my patience to the limit. I love you lots!
I'm simply obsessed over you. I can't seem to get my mind of you. Being apart from you makes my heart ache and the seconds add up to how dearly I've missed you. Thinking about you sometimes bring tears to my eyes. These tears of joy flow down my cheeks as I reflect on how fortunate I am to have known you and have you by my side.
Darling, I hope you feel the same way too.
This is the only place I can express my feelings in the form of words, when no one is around or when there's nobody for me to talk to. I'm a mushy person, I guess this is the only place I can show it.
Like I said, love has got no exact definitation. It is complicated. But Darling, let me make it simple for you. When I say I love you, what I mean is you're everything to me.








