fashion forward.. men?
I Not Stupid Three

Friday, March 10, 2006

Did you ever watch that show I Not Stupid Too? How touching and influencing it is? How damaging strict and stuck in the mud parents are? How much pain the children are going through? How you sometimes wish that parents could just open their eyes and look at the modern world? How you wish that time would fly pass and be freed from this prison? And Ultimately... How you wish you could tell them how you feel?

Sweetheart is going through this turmoil. This cancer-like situation eating into her like nobody's business. Tears flow freely. A big dilemma between me and her parents. How she wishes that she can be torn into two. One for me, one for her parents. What a big mess...

Love means sacrifice. I guess what we have to sacrifice now is our publicity and some times together. Combine these two and I see that we have a solution. Noise and complains from her father is still expected though. But however, sometimes one shouldn't be so selfish. Sweetheart has already sacrificed so many well-planned days with me to show her father that she's at home. A daughter so filial is simply rare in Singapore nowadays. He has to wake up one day and realize how happy Baby is with me.

Talk about limiting your choices, is it that easy to find another fish in the sea? Yea, lots of fishes in the ocean. How do you find a better one? Is it that easy? If it's that easy, all the couples in world can forget about marriage. Go find better fishes since it's that easy. Everybody can die single. YAY! Stupid idea. Darling, I'm not a bad boyfriend right? Well, PaPa just has to open up his eyes and take a good look at me. Use a magnifying glass and look. I'm not trying to talk like a big shot here but he'll have to face it.

Grades, grades, grades. Why is he obsessed with it? Yea, I know he's worried for baby's future but COME ON! Two words: COME ON! Does Sherlyn look like she's not studying? Oh please, how much crap we have gone through to make sure we walk into the examination hall calmly and confidently. Well, let's look at the bright side. Results wil be out next Thursday. Baby's gonna get a few As. COME ON! It's As not Fs! What's up with the freakin' distinction? If Baby were to break up with me do you think she'll be getting her freakin' distinctions? Look at the previous semester. Her results are already very good. In my point of view, in my mom's point of view, literally anyone's point of view.

I thought that I could never write an arguementative essay. What do you think, Darling? Are my arguements good?

Do not fear, Darling. For I am here. I may not be superman, but my love and support is superhuman. I'll hand your hand tight and get through all the crap together. I'm so glad we found a solution. At least you'll still be the happy Sherlyn I always know.

I will get my driving's license after the first time pass. I will maintain my results. I will get my diploma in sport and wellness management. I will enter NS and leave NS the same old Gerald still so loving to Sherlyn. I will get a degree in marketing, WITH HONORS! I will make it big. Ultimately, prove it to your PaPa and MaMa. I know I can do it as you love is fueling me with more power than crude oil can give me.

Darling, you must do the same. You must continue to work hard! You have my support, my love, my care and concern.

Making you happy is one of the biggest accomplishments in my life. I never thought I could make a girl this happy. You are my pride.

I love you, Sweetheart. And I want you to know that I love you with all my heart...








PS: Girl ah, alrite to be mushy here rite? nobody read one mahx lol!. if u find this entry a bit offensive must tell me hor. i will del one. u must be slping now.like one pig like that. ahaha

RUNWAY scheduled at 2:01 PM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter