Woke up a little late today because of a silly arguement with Darling last night. Really didn't have to happen. So Dad gave me a lift to the MRT station. I reached the driving centre early so I sat down and waited for class to start.
It was another boring class but I've learnt something about treasuring your life. Rushed to Jurong Point to meet Darling. I was very moody in the beginning as I was freakin' tired. But it got better.
Had my haircut today. Every time the sissors snapped, my heart sunk a mile deeper. But afterall, it was a nice hair cut. Short, decent, more gentlemenly yet with the little punk attitude in it. Should get it colored though.
After eating LGS for lunch, Dearie went crazy. She laughed from the entrance of the shopping mall till the doorstep of my room. She laughs at the stupid things I say and I bet she was laughing at my face too, stupid girl.
Went for gym training today. Darling tried a new exercise for the hamstring muscles. Should be seeing some improvement in the weeks to come.
Don't give up, Darling. I love you!








