It's been a few days after my transformation and I'm living it happily. Nothing made me lost my temper, including being abused on the court. Life is great because I'm a better person now. Life is so much happier once you don't get bothered by things that do not affect you in a big way. It is true. Patience is a bliss. Thank You, Darling, for teaching me all these.
The photoshoot with Yew Kwang Photography was a great one. I didn't expect so much fun and such good results. I found that modeling was for me. What a great interest I have found. However I must learn to curb it so that it will not be an obsession like basketball. I haven learnt to curb my basketball habits. It is basketball now, not Basketball. Notice the difference?
My smile was a little fake in the beginning but it got better as the day progressed. YK taught me a few poses and how to expess myself infront of the camera. He said to be myself and feel natural. I then became myself and my true self that day was a happy person. Had trouble concentrating on flexing the muscles but with YK's patience, I was able to come up with beautiful pictures.
Sweetheart was simply great. She was a natural at poses but she did need some help with smiling. So I tickled her a little and her smile was there. They were natural smiles and she was beautiful. Her individual shots were great too. In her set in which she wore a black dress, I was simply hypnotised by her beauty. Luckily, I managed to concentrate on helping her smile naturally.
Our couple shots were the best. I had the most fun then. While looking at the pics to view our progress, I was reminded of how compatible we are. Sherlyn's the one for me and no one is gonna replace her. I felt the love while we posed. Pictures do paint a thousand words. The pictures explain a lot about us. Loving, caring, committed.
Although pictures paint a thousand words, my love for sherlyn cannot be painted on a piece of paper as big as the earth. A strong force within me which keeps me alive filled with happiness and strength. I have been lifting weights and playing basketball to keep me strong. Hours and hours in the gym or the basketball. But the strength I have gain from them is nothing compared to the power of love I have for Sherlyn. There will be no test tough enough for my love. Only God can take this power away from me.
I'm a paranoid person. But I know that this power of love can help me get through it. All the dark times are just an illusion trying to weaken me. Have no fear, Sherlyn. Nothing has the power to kill my love for you. Whereas everything will die one day. My love for you will never perish. Have faith in me, Darling. This is only the beginning of my charactor transformation!!!!








