Started the day late as I slept like a log, refusing to wake up. Chatted a little with Darling before getting ready for basketball training. Reached the court at 3pm and got a scolding from coach. He was the first one to reach the court. Apparently I forgot to be 15mins early. Well, I deserved the scolding.
Played a few 3 on 3 matches and I accidentally elbowed a guy in the face. Felt so guilty. He seemed so pissed off with me. I offered water and tissue but he rejected. Well, up to him. It's not gonna affect my day.
Soon the adults were there and we played some 5 on 5. It was tough for us young players. They were much expirienced than we were. So we got a trashing. But I guess we put on a good fight. I scored quite a few points.
There was once I was completely opened. Wanted to yell for the pass and the words came out,"Sherlyn! Pass!" It was embarassing. No matter anyway, got the ball and scored.
Coach got a few moves by me. Tried to stop me on a fast break but I pushed him off the court.
Was getting ready to go home when I got a phone call from Dearie. She was allowed to go out and wanted to catch a movie with me. I was delighted. My gloomy face put on a smile all the sudden. So I rushed home to get changed. But was still late that I had to take a cab to Jurong Point.
We ate black pepper beef for dinner. I met Stephanie from church during dinner. Said Hi and talked a while. Introduced Darling to her too. She's in NYP and I just knew that. Been in school for so long and didn't manage to see her.
Dearie and I then went for our show - Big MaMa's House 2. It wasn't as funny as I thought but I still enjoyed myself. Every moment spent with Sweetheart is always enjoyable. I sent Darling home after the show and she lied on my shoulder for a while then on my lap. She loves having her hair played with. So I did. And I watched her sleep like a baby. I looked into her eyes and I felt the love. I was simply amazed by her. I then lied on her a little while and she played with my hair too. I felt loved. No wonder she likes me to play with her hair.
It's getting late now. Gotta sleep early and wake up for piano tomorrow.
I love You, Honey.








