fashion forward.. men?
Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Was so tempted to laze on the bed the entire morning but there was no way I could do that. It's gonna be a fun day today!!!!

Worked on the hair then went to the closet. Outfit for the day - Black tank top, jeans and my white VC 4! Cool eh? Dad gave me a lift to the station.

First stop was Jack's Place. The meal was fabulous. I had T-Bone Steak and Darling had the Ribeye. Really enjoyed my lunch. It's been DONKEY AGES since I've been to Jack's place. And then, my day was made. Darling gave a super surprizing surprize. She made me close my eyes and I heard the tune of Smoke Gets In Your Eyes. Turned around and there it was. I don't know what it's really called. But I'll call it a MINI PIANO! I love it SOOOO much! Thank You for making my Birthday Eve a great one, Sweetheart. I love you!!!! I can't seem to stop playing with my Mini Piano. Just love it so much.

It's shopping time!!!!! We went to Watson's to spend Dearie's gift vouchers. Bought a big bunch of masks for myself. Looks like I'm getting a facial tonight. =D Bought exfoliating wash too. There was an offer. After Watson's, the Body Shop. Dearie took a while to decide what to buy. Haha. So I looked around and saw this hair wax made from natural stuff. I'm gonna get it after my haircut! After a while, Dearie got what she wanted. Some face stuff. Now it's my turn to shop! Muahhahahaa. Walked around Wisma but found nothing interesting. It was after a while when we stepped into TopMan. And I fell in love with this top. Got it for 69 bucks. Very worth it. It's gonna be my birthday! Why can't I spoil myself for today? Haha!

Walked around a little while more then went for our show at Cineleasure: Date Movie! The show was kinda lame in the beginning and after a while, it got better! Haha. Learnt something about love in this movie too. Waiting for the girl for so long. Admire his patience. Yes, love is about patience. Patience no matter what the situation is. It was a comedy by the way. Not some lovey dovey show. Haha!

Straight after the movie, we went for our favourite. XIAO LONG PAO & PORK CHOP LA MIAN!!!! I tried the pork and prawn dumpling. Ok ok. Didn't wanna try it in the beginning and now I'm in love with it. Laugh all you want. Haha! It wasn't very filling but it was enough for me. Had a nice time at the restaurant.

We then made our way to the Esplanade to to eat chocolate strawberries and chill at the rooftop. We chatted for a while about gaining her parents' respect then I played with her hair. Haha! I bet she almost feel asleep. We left the rooftop at about 855pm and made our way home.

Darling, it's been a great day for me. So much crap we've gone through and I guess the prize is handsome, we're closer and more loving now.

No way I'm gonna walk away from you, Darling. No way I'm gonna change for the worse. No way I'll ever stop loving you. Take this as child's talk and regret in the future. Because this kid means business when he says...

I LOVE SHERLYN!

RUNWAY scheduled at 12:34 AM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter