fashion forward.. men?
Work Those Chest Muscles!

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Was very very sleepy today. Had only about 2 hours of sleep after that stupid event.

Met Darling at 315pm for Prata. MY FAVOURITE! Had 3 cheese pratas and Darling had 1 mushroom cheese and one banana. Weird combination. Haha. But must have tasted good. She finished everything!

We were melting while waiting for the bus so we decided to give up and take a cab. Reached home and had some very precious moments together. Played with Darling's hair again. She loved it and soon feel asleep. So I went outside to play my PS2! Nets versus Magic. Lost by 3 though. Sad.

Darling woke up at about 6pm and we played the piano together for a while before heading to the gym. Wow. I was impressed by Sweetheart's performance today. Everytime I finish a set to look at her, she'll be doing some exercise. It looked like she was working nonstop! Big improvement, Darling. I'm sure that I can see improvements to your body too!

By the way, gave Darling her giant piggy today. Saw the smile on her face, made me smile too...

I love you, Sweetheart.

RUNWAY scheduled at 2:15 AM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter