Started the day by going for practical lessons. The guy was nice. At least he wasn't one of those fierce instructors, like Ed in the driving simulater game. We talked about things in general before going to the lessons. He taught some pretty simple stuff like how to check the car and adjust the mirrors and seats. Then we got to the driving. I actually took the wheel. Was so bleedy excited man! So I started by getting the car the move and soon after, I was driving round the circuit for about 12 times! It was so easy. But I was only allowed the second gear. So I stepped the accelorator deeper while in first gear to make the VVVRRRROOOMMM sound. And once you change to the second gear, the feeling is so cool! 100 minutes seemed to pass so quickly.
Basketball training didn't start well. Coach was discussing plays and I realized that I had nothing set for me. Was disappointed, and pissed off too. Went through so much trouble and now this? Hello! I'm the biggest and bravest in the team....
After training, we played 5 on 5 with the adults.. again. Was expecting a lost. I had no sleep, no food, no energy. So I though I would just give up there. But things were picking up. The ball got into my hands more towards the end. We chased the lead from 12-19 to a 20-19 score. I scored 8 points already, stole a few balls and made a few spectacular shots. Then it was 20-19, Vincent got the ball and drove it into my hands. Coach was defending me and so was Vincent's brother. I gave coach a spin move and he got out of the way but Vincent's bro was there. I gave him my shoulder and jumped with my back facing the basket. Managed to twist fast enough to have a clear view of the basket and I released the shot. It went in! The adult team praised me for my courage. I hope this will make coach change his mind about making be only the safety man. Just stand there do nothing. Lame ass.
Thank you, basketball, for being there when I'm down and stressed. Sometimes I see that you're not even a stress factor to me. You release the tension too.
It then started raining. Great! Means that we can leave early and I can meet Baby soon! So happy man! So I ignored the rain and ran to the MRT station. I was drenched...








