It's time I voice out my commitments. By voicing it out, I will have no excuse to run away from it. I will stick to my vow willingly and unconditionally. No one should ever take my vow lightly and should never get in my way. Any obstacles will simply be demolished by my determination and will. I am a realistic person. When I say I'll get things done, I will get things done. The journey may be a long one, but there's no way I'm turning back. When I fall, I pick myself up. This commitment is simply locked in my heart. Sherlyn, you are locked in my heart...
I, Gerald Tan Boon Keong, with sincerity and faith, commit into this relationship with Sam Sherlyn. Through thick and thin, I will hold Her hand tightly and never let Her fall. I shall let no distractions draw myself away from Her.
The days will be tough and gloomy. Obstacles lying along the way. I will keep Her under my wings and bulge through them. An effort to keep her unscratched remains. Just like the snail, it will be a long and slow path, but with determination and will, there is no way we're never going to reach our destination. I'm looking far. I'm fighting hard.
No temptation shall break my love for Her. I will uphold Her trust for me. It will take the entire world to darken my heart. She can be rest assured that I'm Her's forever and ever, hand in hand. I give myself to Sam Sherlyn.
Working hard to provide and care for Her starts now. Building a brighter future has never been more exciting. A peaceful, ecstatic and bright life is what I offer. I will love Her family and provide the best I can for them. Disregarding hard feelings, I will share my love with them. I will work hard for their love in return. It shall be the most appealing reward from them. Failure is not an option.
I will be the one with talents, brains, looks, strength, power, and a great personality. Pleasing everyone is no necessity, but those whom play a part in my life matter to me. I shall be the perfect one. Knowledge and wisdom shall be mine with all the hard work. Charm and attraction is on it's way.
Thinking like Her is my crucial task. I shall learn to understand her day by day as I keep my mind open. What is the use of great talent and skills if I cannot understand her needs and wants?
I shall be the top of the list, with no other competitor. Everybody is just miles away. It will only be me and my Sweetheart. I will sweat and bleed all the way to perfection. I won't take long, I promise.
Sincerely,
Gerald Tan
Baby, please be patient. I shall fulfill my vow in a matter of years. And I'll do it in a heartbeat!
Thank you for 5 months of love. I didn't ask for this much but yet you gave it to me. I can never be more grateful.
I love you, Sweetheart. I dare say it a million times. You mean too much to me. I'm so sorry for some things in the past. I had a hard time. I'm learning day by day.
Please be by my side. I need your love and care. I'm stuck with you. Darling, when I say I cry sometimes at night, my tears are filled with joy as I wonder how I got myself into this. I wonder how I got someone like you to love and be loved in return. It's getting more realistic towards our future everyday. The impossible seems like nothing each day. We're on the right track, Baby.
I freakin's love you like crazy. I just feel like shouting to the world, "SAM SHERLYN IS WITH ME!!"
I want everybody to know about my commitment and my joy. I don't care whether they like it or not, I'm happy. If they can't stand seeing us be happy, f*** them. If they want to make life hard for us, then f*** off. I have no time for these people, for my life is you, you and you.
You're amazing...








