Why cannot I control my hate towards others? Why do I feel that it's childish and yet I do it? Why did I retaliate against someone childish? "Yucks man!" I'm starting to regret these words that spilled out of my mouth today. I didn't realize that one childish act will lead to another. What's done been done. How can I ever change it? I'm gonna have to curb it. I haven't been controlling my mouth recently before opening it.
I guess I have to be a man sometimes. When someone wants to be a bitch, I'll have to be mature and take the first step. I'll show the bitch who I really am, shut her fucking mouth up. I'm gonna stop being a kid. Already 18 and I'm still going around making childish comments like "Yucks Man!" This is unacceptable. The next time I see that bitch, I talk to her like a man. I'll make sure her jaw drops to the ground. I'll make her wonder how I can be a nice person. And maybe, JUST maybe, she'll shut her crap.
It's a weird world out there. People hate you for no apparent reason. Just like matthias loy. I do hate people for no apparent reason too. Weird feeling. It's hard to not get pissed off when this happens to you and your life is made difficult. Why, God? Why do such things exist? Please help me take it in a positive way. I'm having so much trouble with it as I just can't seem to take it in a way that I won't get pissed off!
I'm learning day by day, I don't wish to stop growing up. My immaturity is introducing more agony to my daily life. I guess 18 isn't a big deal.
I can't wait to grow up....








