fashion forward.. men?
The Sentosa Photoshoot

Monday, April 17, 2006

Coached informed me last night that I didn't have to go for the 3 on 3 this morning. I was so relieved. At least I'll get to sleep for a while more. Thank God. So I woke up at about 10.45am and Jiaying reached my place shortly after that. So I got ready and we made our way to pick Sherlyn and Jasmine up from the 7-11 at West Coast.

We got there a little early so we had to wait for the photographers and makeup artist to arrive. While waiting, we had some drinks. I drank my favourite Heinieken. After a while the makeup artist arrived. We were brought over to a group of 3 girls. They looked very bitchy to me. Raised an eyebrow at them as they were staring at us from head to toe. Never seen babes and a hunk before? Watched as the girls had their makeup then it was my turn. Ok, it was weird. I had my eyebrows trimmed. I think I look better now. Had some powder put on. My face was flawless for a little while before I started perspiring.

The shoot start at about 3pm. A guy named Alex shot me first. Had a lot of interesting poses. By the trees and holding a coconut. Holding a coconut? Yea, it was weird. But I think it'll look cool on the print out. We then took some by the rocks.

We decided to take a few couple and group shots after that. It was very fun.

Then God decided that it should rain. So we were stuck in the shelter for quite a while and had some pervert trying to be funny with Baby. And he wanted to kiss me. I wonder what's wrong with him.

The rained stopped and we started shooting again. Carrying Baby in my arms and even on my shoulders. It was cool. Can't wait to see the pictures man!

So happy that my best friend and girlfriend had a photoshoot with me.

But Darling fell and almost disfigured her face. I'm so glad I caught her in time. She was climbing the rocks and she slipped due to the algae. My face turned pale. I was so scared and guilty at the same time. Shouldn't have suggested climbing the rocks. What if I didnt catch her in time? I started tearing when I caught her in my arms. Not much tears but enough to make my eyes well up. Hurt to see blood on Baby's ankle and legs. Couldn't stop asking her if she was ok. Was shivering too. Just feel so damn guilty... I'm so sorry Baby, I didn't take good care of you... I should have climbed the rocks first... I should have taken a closer look.. If I fell, it would be a different case already. I'm a guy. Baby's a girl. How can I such things happen to her....?

Carried Baby to the shelters after that and we all made our way out of Sentosa to meet Alfian for dinner.

It was a fun day. But it was tiring too. Although sometimes I feel uncomfortable with Darling exposing herself to cameras in her Bikini, I'm glad she enjoyed herself. Maybe it's because I don't trust the photographers that's why I feel uncomfortable. But seeing Baby happy brings a smile to my face.

I love you, Sweetheart. I'm sorry for being so worked up the pass few days. I guess I wasn't able to handle my stress. I'm still not capable enough. The main reason I'm so stressed up is because I'm afraid that we can't see each other often anymore. I'll miss you, Baby, and it hurts when we're apart and I feel insecure too.

I'll learn to handle my stress more efficiently, Baby. I'm sorry....

RUNWAY scheduled at 12:43 AM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter