I allowed my foolishness and my immaturity to take over me. It completely took over my thoughts and my intentions. Aren't I the versatile one? Aren't I the one whom can ignore the effects of anger?
I have given in to the evils of unhappiness. My mouth uttered the impossible, phrases I would have never used in my lifetime.
I have caused her to break her promise to me. I have caused her to use the phrases which I hated most. I just affected her. It was all my pettiness that got over me.
I didn't realize the shit you went through. I was ignorant of that. Maybe I am an insensitive person. Perhaps I'm not the perfect one. I'm still the one with many flaws. I tried so hard to change them.
Please don't hate me. I'm so sorry. I've realized my mistake. I may be 18. But I'm still childish at times. Please give me a chance to grow up.








