fashion forward.. men?
Day Out With New Pal

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Overslept till about 1130 so I had to hurry to get to basketball training. Was on form today as I was sinking shots beyond the arc but my group was kinda sucky so we had to be punished for coming in last to score 75 3-pointers. Did rapid jumps 30 times. Hate it when I lose sometimes. We revised tatics and strategies for a long while and went to run 2.4km. Freakin' tiring man. When we got back, we did a lot of pushups and sit ups. Tournament's around the corner. I'm gonna make an impression.

Was late meeting Dale today. Meet him at Yamaha and we showed each other our musical talent. Mom and Dad were at Plaza Singapura too so I introduced Dale to them. After that we went to do some window shopping and we saw 2 really cool blazers. Oh ya, by the way, I've just got the coolest white blazer fom U2, thanks to my Sweetheart. Dale and I MAY be getting them so that we can like trade after we get sick of one of them.

We played some arcade games. He thought me how to drift on Daytona. It was fun.

We then had dinner and went to drink coffee at Starbucks. This dude really has got the same thinking as I have. Very rare to find a friend like that since Singaporean men are just so.. yucks. We should hang out more often man. I guess I've foundly found a guy that I can call friend.

After Starbucks we had a beer together. Throat was freakin' dry.

11.30pm already, it was freakin' late, so we parted ways and I made my way home. Met my childhood friend in the train. Talked about some old times.

And then I saw this:

Just what the hell is wrong with these banglas?

Sweetheart, I miss you a lot. I guess my confidence may be down but don't worry. I'll definitely pull it up. It's already near where it was now. I need to see you fulfill your responsibilities, Baby. I will strive to fulfill mine too. Confidence is a 2 way thing. It's gonna be 6 months soon. Im excited baby. I'll be your longest boyfriend then. I'll be yours forever....

RUNWAY scheduled at 2:05 AM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter