Seventeen was out and I flipped to the Summer Hunk section. I simply couldn't stop cursing and swearing. Men with very nice skin, great espression were in the contest but their freakin' bodies are crap! Chestless, abless, bicepless whatever you wanna call it. It's just an insult to Singaporean men! And they even got a few mixed blood and a japanese. Alright, the mixblood and the jap were quite good looking but look at their bodies man! Do they even know what a gym is?
Shine models, shine models, shine models.....
This phrase just keeps ringing everything I walk pass a magazine stand. I just want it so badly. There's a point when someone is simply confident of himself. That's where I am now. Rock-hard-solid foundation of unshakeable confidence!
It's just demoralizing when freelancers don't wanna shoot guys. They only want girls. Girls, girls and more girls. Naked, bikini, sex fashion... That's all they ever want! I'm just so freakin' jealous. Everyone is getting all their paid shoots and stuff. Everyone's telling me I have to be in an agency to succeed. Do I ever look like I have the fucking money to pay for my portfolio?
I guess I'm getting nowhere now. What am I going to do? Just approach Shine and let them ask me to pay cash? Damn it. Why is it so hard to be a model when so many ugly freaks are becoming one!!!!????
Yea.. I'm a model.. a Freelance one... fuck...








