fashion forward.. men?
Loads Of Work

Friday, May 26, 2006

So many project coming up and the youth cup is just next week. My team is filled with people who are lazy and can't do work. At least some bothered to do something. This is just stressful. I find myself working alone for EFMA as Marcus and Shawn claim that they don't understand how to calculate ratios. I guess I'll have to analyse everything too. I shall try to finish this project this Sunday.

So much unhappiness and stress the past few days. I'm glad the unhappiness is gone. Just wish that they don't come back again. I hate it when i get lousy grouping for my projects. I'm always having 1 less person than the others. It's just so irrating. It's tough doing it alone.

Since I'm not meeting Baby this Sunday, I'll try to finish up as much work as I can. Really hope to go get a drink with my bro at night. I need some time off. Just can't wait for the 2-holiday where Baby and I can catch up on some love time. It's so hard to find a day just to go out and slack around. I miss those days. I guess school work is more important sometimes. We'll just have to bear with it.

I wish I had 30 hours a day....

RUNWAY scheduled at 11:51 PM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter