fashion forward.. men?
The Sixth Month

Monday, May 22, 2006

Started the sixth month early in the morning by playing basketball with my coach. Improved my shooting a little and learnt to use my body when coming into contact with centers. Was freakin' tired, especially with a bruised back and an infected throat.

Went for a quick shower and did some work before going for piano practice. Got selected to perform Melodies Of Life for a mini concert sometime in July. Saturday Night Live!

Met Dearie at Suntec City convention hall with all the A team people. Showed my enthusiam by toasting with a sick cocktail of pepper, sugar, cream, orange juice, sprite and whatever they put in there. After we went to buy some facial stuff. I got myself a Fasio Foundation Gel.

We then went to have dinner at Plaza Singapura.

The Fish & Co at the glass house has a bar so we decided to go there.

It's a pretty cool place with decent people, I think. I had a Sweet Manhatton and Baby had Sex on the Beach. Mine is like freakin' strong. First time I took that drink. Baby was drunk after a while. Maybe not drunk, but she was kinda high.

Her face was red and her eyes were like bloodshot. Shouldn't have brought Baby there.

We chatted for a while and made our way home at 10pm. Baby slept in the bus. Sent her till the bushes and I had to hide. I knew her mom would use her boyfriend radar on me.

After that I had the little arguement with my parents. Guess they're just concerned about me.

Youth Cup is just around the corner. I don't care if anybody motivates me. I don't care if anyone watches me play. It's just me and basketball. After this I'll have a break from trainings and just play for fun. This is important to me... I don't need anything to make me give my 100 percent...

RUNWAY scheduled at 2:15 AM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter