School life used to be such a pain in the ass when my classmates where a bunch of motherfucking assholes. I was alone and only had my Baby beside me. It was tough sitting in class with a group of people I don't wish to associate with. I had no friends at all. All that was left was Baby, family, music and basketball to keep my life going.
Things seem to be picking up from there. After putting in much effort in trying to blend in, I found myself in the picture of the class, not someone who participates in their activities but someone who seem to be able to have fun with all sorts of people. I realized that humbling myself down really does wonders. I feel more comfortable going to class now. Only a certain few are still an eyesore but school life is more than just them. Learning to mix with everyone is gonna benefit me in NS as well as my working life.
Met a new friend and his name is Dale. Got so much in common and our thinking is almost similar. I bet my ass he'll make a good friend. Hard to come by people who actually think the why you do. Gives really good advice and makes a damn good companion. I hope to meet more of this kinda people to make friends with. They simply play a big part of your life.
School work is getting me pissed. I have got such a "great" group for EFMA. I guess I'll have to only depend on 2 people to contribute to the project. The teacher said she'll mark leniently on us but I still wanna do my best to get an A.
Apparently, Baby's mom seem to have something big against me. Recently, she wanted Baby to end our relationship. What a selfish thing to do. According to Baby, her mom has got a very low level of intelligence so I guess we won't have to give a shit about what she said. At least her dad is keeping quiet and not siding her mom. It'll be complete chaos if he did. I can tell that her dad likes a quite a bit from the way he spoke to me. I still don't get why her mom hates me? Is it my hair? My face? My dressing? Seriously, I don't give a damn shit if she hates me for those reasons. I'm who I am and people should like me for who I am. At least I'm not like any other Singaporean guy who doesn't know what they want in their future. I have got more charm, confidence and a brighter future than any of them. Fuck those who don't know me and hate me for no fucking reason.
I'm in school right now. Gotta go now. Lecture's starting. Time to zzzzz.. HAhahhaha. kidding..








