fashion forward.. men?
When Your Confidence Goes Way Down

Sunday, May 28, 2006

The shots don't seem to be falling, even close up. I don't feel in total control of myself anymore. Why is this happening to me? Have I been separated from basketball for too long?

I remember the time when I could cut through anybody. No one could stop me. Get in front of me and that's it. You're getting a shot in the face or you're gonna be following my shadow. Swoosh, that sound so sweet when the ball hits the bottom of the basket. I miss all those times. I could afford to be cocky on the court as nobody could prove me wrong.

This Wednesday is the Youth Cup. Please, God. I ask for your mercy and bless me with my past skills. I want to shine this year. It's my last year in the cup. I want to win. I want to give my all for my team and for victory. I don't understand what's happening to me. I don't usually take that long to regain my form. Something is wrong. Heavenly Father, please guide me during the game.

I won't pray for 50 points, nor last minute buzzer beaters. I just pray that everyone on the court will play their best and be kept safe at all time. That's the only thing I ask for. Please let everybody enjoy the game, no matter win or lose.

I have waited 2 years for this moment. Why do I see it as a threat to me? I want to play well.

I shall put all thoughts aside. My ego, pride and selfishness aside. I shall play for my team. I shall do everything it takes for the win. Heavenly Father, please give me strength and courage to pull this off. It's my last cup. I want to shine...

RUNWAY scheduled at 12:00 AM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter