Youth Cup
Not a really pleasant year but we managed to reach the second round and into the top 16.
[First Round]
Match #1 - 31st May
Opponent - Tampines East YEC
The team was cold during the match. The WHOLE match. Shots weren't falling and there were many miss passes. However, I gave my all for this match. I feel on my shoulder but stood up right away. I wasn't going to give up. We could have won this match. But due to lack of practice and team work, we gave this one away.
Final Score: 52-67 (Loss)
Match #2 - 5th June
Opponent - Stampede
Nothing much to say about this one. Just that they had very arrogant players. Beat them silly. I guess everyone beat them silly.
Final Score: 16-82 (Win)
Match #3 - 11th June
Opponent - Tampines West Youth
Too bad Darling wasn't there to watch this crucial match. Win this and we're top 16. I scored a lot in this game. Seemed so smooth for me during this match. We played hard and had the upper hand. If Darling had come to see this match, she wouldn't have suffered that fall. I should have insisted that she came along....
Final Score: 46-62 (Win)
[Second Round]
Match #4 - 18th June
Opponent - Minyi
This one is an obvious one that we'll lose. We lose in terms of size, skill, endurance and strength. They have trained much more than us. We were to lose. And we did. Played hard but we didn't stand a chance. A championship standard team gave it to us, the hard way.
Final Score: 32-92 (Loss)
Match #5 - 19th June
Opponent - LSBC
Complacency overtook the team. We got kicked out. F
inal Score: TBA (Loss)
Well, you may think I'm lousy. Yup, I was. I admit it. I had lack of training. I should have put more time into basketball. I don't know if I have the opportunities to play in anymore tournaments but I'm not taking basketball for granted anymore. I will try to play more often. I wish Darling would come with me too. I need to see her yet I need to play ball. What a dilemma.
18th June Photoshoot
Held at Astin Studios. I had a great time there and got a lot of great pictures too. A big addition to my portfolio. Gonna organize a paid shoot soon. Hope it'll be successful.
Projects
Did quite a one man show for business finance. Well, when you've got team mates like mine, who needs slackers? Lol! At least Min did something, the rest were too busy with their stuff. Come on guys, I'm not putting you down but studies are more important.
A Team
One word: Meaningless. I seriously regretted joining this team. Guess I'll have to live with it. What do you learn from ushering? I rather be a waiter. I get paid AND I get to mingle with guests too. Why do I need to learn how to be outgoing when I'm already am? Don't these people recognize talent? Too bad for them. Ambassador - A diplomatic official of the highest rank appointed and accredited as representative in residence by one government or sovereign to another, usually for a specific length of time. A diplomatic official heading his or her country's permanent mission to certain international organizations, such as the United Nations. An authorized messenger or representative. An unofficial representative: ambassadors of goodwill. Do these definitions sound like they define the term Usher?
Baby
I must say that Baby has changed. A visible change. It seems so impossible that she would turn into someone like this. I would never have imagined her to be like that. I'm also somewhat surprise and shocked at the same time.
She managed to prove me wrong. Baby's more patient, logical and respectful now. She more humble too. I hope this change will continue because I'm loving ever moment of it.
Good job Darling, I didn't know I could change you. You make my efforts seem so worth it. I love you, Sweetheart!








