My marketing strategy sounds great right? But some fucked up teacher wants to put me down with copyright law and all that crap. Fear not, for Plasmaboy is here. I'm gonna prove her wrong. Even with my ignorantand lazy group members, I'm determined to make this report a great one. I want my good grades. Nothing is gonna stop me from trying my best. I'll give it all I've got.
My days are great, even though there's the ups and downs. Pals are breaking up with their girlfriends or boyfriends, the've got their relationship problems. Oh well, that's what makes the world go round. I guess my problems are not as bad as theirs. I'm just glad that Baby and I have managed to tackle them.
I used to shiver once I hear that name. I had nightmares and would occasionally wake up with tears in my eyes. The fear... the excruciating pain.. seemed so real in my illusion. But after that day I saw the sincerity in her eyes, I can finally face this name without having my knees going weak: ZH. I don't hate you anymore, I don't care about you anymore, try anything funny again, I'll whoop your candy ass.
An impressive young man, capable and speaks well. Thank you, Mr Sam. I won't disappoint you. I love your daughter with all my heart. The day I take my hand from you, will be the day your investments give you high return. You're gonna be the father-in-law of a personal trainer, responsible father and filial son.
Sam Sherlyn, watch out. The love coming your way may be overwhelming. Fasten your seat belt girl. I love you.








