I feel like an eagle, with sharp vision and vigilance. My abilites spread far and wide. My goal is just a few heartbeats away. I just have to open my wings and soar towards it.
But my claws are chained down by a heavy burden. I flap hard but my progress is minimal.
Some people out there exist to create difficulties for others. Others who have a goal in mind and work hard everyday just to get closer to that goal. They beat through hazy times with all their might. In spite of their effort, they are pulled down by a bunch of useless fags who simply depend on these hardworking to get what they need.
These people are dogs. They have got no brains of their own. They simply expect the master to do everything. They love lazing around and doing nothing.
They are also leeches. They suck the blood out of successful people and weaken them. I guess the only way to get rid of leeches is to burn them to death? They should die anyway. Useless minds. Unwilling to put in effort in the things they do. They should stop schooling now and get ready to sweep my house, wash my car and lick my feet. I'll pay them 20 bucks a day. What a fucking good deal for such suckers, literally.
What's the most effective way of handling these leeches and doggies? I don't know. I've wasted so much time on them. They are useless, inefficient, dumb, lazy and down right arrogant. And to add on, egoistic too. I thought I was the most egoistic in class till I realized their true colours. With people like them, who needs slackers?
When these people, ahem sorry, ANIMALS die, they will go to hell and burn. The devil will send his dark vultures to peck their eyeballs out. And then worms will infest their private parts. They will swallow little durians for lunch and will have a boot shoved up their ass every evening. And then they will be shown a short video clip on how much hardwork their victims put in just to complete their work. After the video clip, the torture shall continue.
I wish I could be forgiving but it's just too hard. They simply bring hate and vengence to my veins.
These are useless and hopeless people.








