fashion forward.. men?
Who Am I?

Monday, July 10, 2006

Who am I? I'm Spiderman...

Or some other superhero with amazing powers saving the streets from villians. Have everyone love you. And on the other side of you, just a normal being with a life of your own.

Sometimes, I wish I were Spiderman or Batman or Superman or Neo or Plasmaboy. Swinging round the city with a thin line of web or fly around in a cape. Blasting through buildings with the swing of a fist. Moving as fast as lightning around my enemies, beating them into pulp.

When fighting the bad guys, my baby's on my mind. The thought of her just makes me carry on fighting. She makes the pain all go away and my strength is fully restored. Moments used to last a lifetime, but hearing my Sweetheart's voice in my head, I beat those baddies silly in a matter of seconds.

After my bouts, I find myself swinging around the city, or flying. everything seems so calm. I wish I could carry Baby with me and show her what I see. I want her to see the peace I get up here in the sky. Romance on thin air, my fantasy till this day.

I wanna be your superhero. I wanna be the one flying in the sky. The one whom you look up to catch a glimpse of. The one whom you idolize so much.

I'll never be able to spin a web, fly into outer space, or carry a car above my head. But Baby, the load I'm gonna carry on my shoulders....


Is more than you can ever imagine.

RUNWAY scheduled at 12:31 AM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter