Yay! The Exams are over! I'm so fucking happy! Whoopie! Let's celebrate!
Fuck you, I'm not one of those nerdies who go crazy after exams. It's just fucking exam, so what's the big deal? Getting good results IS the big deal. Fucking pussies should stop acting as if school is so that bad for them. Face it, wussies, school is fun! I'm no nerd, but I'm happy with the stuff I have. HAHA!
Ok, ok, the exams are over and it's 3 weeks before the fucking results are out. Please God, don't make me bite of my crab's head after seeing the results. 3 A's sound realistic to me. Hey, I work hard ok. I did so much shit for my results. The least these fucking teachers can do is to give me a fucking A!!!!! You hear me bitches? Give me a FOOKING A!
I just love to blog this way. Feels so cool. At least I'm not a wussy who blogs about nothing but today I did whatever shit, tomorrow I'm gonna do somemore shit, and Bla Bla Bla...
So it's the holidays now. Baby and I are gonna spend some crazy times together. My folks are gonna go overseas to see my Bro. Bro, forgive me for not going but I fucking hate to travel. =D They'll be gone for 10 days. I'm gonna miss them. See! I told you, I'm not like some fucking wussy. I love my parents and some kids nowadays think it's cool to defy their parents. Hahaha. Fucking Stupid!
Ok, let's check out the cool activities for today. Baby and I spent the day at Plaza Singapore. If you people think that Singapore is a boring place, think again. You people just don't have taste. Take a walk around and open up those eyes and look for clothes instead of pretty girls. You'll find some pretty cool shit around the area. We did some shopping. So I bought a long sleeve shirt from E-Base and a Spiderman shirt from Action City. I spent less than 50 bucks. And when I wear a Spiderman shirt, it doesn't mean I can't grow up like some bitch. I won't mention the bitch's name because you'll all get so surprised. I wear the shirt because it looks damn sick! It doesn't have the Spiderman picture on it. It's the logo and it looks damn sweet! Anyway, you people should just walk around town more often and look at clothes instead of girls.
I wanna complain to all you folks about this fucked up bus driver that almost made me puke! I was in the bus for half-a-fucking-hour before I finally got off the damn piece of shit. I really wanted to throw up so I stopped by the grass and before the shit came out of my mouth, 99 came! So I had make all the shit go back down my throat and board the motherfucking bus. Thank you Mr TIBS driver, you made my day.
That's all folks! I love you, Sherlyn!








