fashion forward.. men?
Click!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Business Finance was alright. Except that the last question screwed us all. It was suppose to be the easiest part because all the past year exam papers had very easy part Cs. Shit, I'm not getting my distinction. I've gotta buck up for the rest of the papers. I want my As and distinctions badly!

After some revision, Baby and I went to watch the show click. I wasn't really interested at first because I wanted to watch Tokyo Drift. But I didn't regret watching click. It was a great show. It has got meaning, teaches one a lesson, and has got some really funny shit in it as well!

Bought a pair of jeans today. Looks damn cool lah. The cutting really looks like Levi's cutting and the colour is awesome. Dark Blue. My favourite jeans colour! I bought Baby 2 tops as well. I love it when she is happy. The look on her face just brightens my day, especially when I make her happy.

Exams will be finished on Friday. I wanna bring Baby out and let her enjoy herself. It won't be long. Hold on, Baby. We'll get there!

RUNWAY scheduled at 1:37 AM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter