Mom and Dad flew of this morning at about 9am. They'll be gone for 9 days. 9 FUCKING DAYS!!! I wonder how "independant" I can be. I guess I'm a pretty spoil brat! I just need my parents sooooo much. You assholes should need yours too. They're a blessing. And like I said, defying your parents is not cool. It's plain motherfucking stupid.
Am I being an asshole not to go see my Bro? Well, I'm going to Beijing and I don't wanna spend aymore of my folks' hard earned cash. China is full of shit to me. I was in Shanghai last year, and I need a week to recover from the shit I went through. The food had like tons of pork lard in it. I think if I lived there I'll fucking die of a heart attack before I'm 30. I need to eat! And the people there, need to go to America and get their asses kicked before they learn how to be self respecting people. You don't shit with the toilet door open, you motherfucker! And when you walk, Please keep left and DON'T FUCKING BANG THE PERSON BESIDE YOU WITH YOUR SHOULDER! It's terrible! I hope Beijing isn't like Shanghai. If it is, I pity those Olympic participants travelling there in 2008.
Ok, I'm being racist to my own race so let's drop the subject.
I hate Singapore Idoit. The fans vote for the wrong reason. I think the only one that can make it is Hady, he gets all the good comments. But he's bottom 3??? The worst part is the Joakim guy. The guy can barely sing! He needs some motherfucking singing classes. He's flat like my ass. He's skinny. All he has is a little boy face that girls look at it and go sooooooo cuuuuuttteeee.. like they've never seen a mixed-blood before. Seriously, I think they should change Singapore Idol into a beauty pagent, then maybe, JUST MAYBE, the fans will vote with more logic. Oh ya, there's the judge, Jacintha, she needs to shut the fuck up. She gives really fucked up comments. Not constructive and she sounds like she's reading it from somewhere. Hey bitch, no wonder Dick Lee broke up with you, you fat piece of shit.
Gonna have a shoot tomorrow morning, gotta go sleep now. I don't want those panda shit on my face...
I LOVE YOU SAM SHERLYN!
Ps: You people should say this to your girl/boyfriends more often. Well, not too often...








