I was at the gym today and a chat with one of the fitness instructors, well, a long chat actually. I've just realized that body building isn't about lifting weights 10 times your ass and moaning in agony. It's about concentration and staying focused. Smart training, that is. One guy doing 10 sets of 60kg can be equivalent to my 5 sets of 40kg workout. Let me share the technique with you guys.
1: Your Goal
What do you want to gain from working out? Do you want large mass? Cut down on your fat level? Or build lean muscle mass? It is rather subjective on how each person's body works. My plan now is to build lean muscle mass. So what I do is lift between 6-12 reps during each set, and increasing the weight as well. It's redundant to lift heavy but only be able to do 3 reps. The only gain will be strength. Who the fuck wants to be strong but small? What are you? Some mini spiderman or some shit like that?
2: Your Consistency
Oh I'm lazy, I don't have time, I'm not interested in working out anymore. These are the very few pussified reasons people can give for not going to the gym or stopping training. Come on man. Be a Man! Too many youngsters nowadays are slacking their asses off clubbing all the time and fucking around. They waste too much motherfucking time of their lives. Get your asses to the gym and you'll feel better than having a damn hangover the next morning. Well, it's a different kinda hangover. You'll feel like you've got breast cancer after your chest workout.
3: Your Focus
Have you ever seen someone do bicep curls and his back and ass are rocking forward and backward? He's like fucking the barbell. Stupid motherfuckers are using their momentum to curl the bar in.
Most important thing in bodybuilding is to feel the specific muscle group that you're training. If you're training your bicep, then train your bicep, no fucking around with the barbell.
4: Your Form
Bodybuilding is a little bit like sex, get into the wrong position and you'll have a sex disaster the next day. I can't fucking explain form to you here so if you want to find out, swallow a piece of humble pie and ask the fitness trainer in your gym. He'll love to help you out.
That's all for bodybuilding today.
If you're offended by my post, don't fuck me! I'm simply relating what an expert told me. So go get a life if you're offended. :D








