SW0501, what more can I say about you? Ricky was right, I was leaving myself out. No one was leaving myself out. I have just came to realize that you are a bunch of crazy retards that I love being with. This is my place. Sport & Wellness is were I belong. I learnt how to hang out with you guys. Although there may be the usual few that people don't like, you guys really brighten up my day with your jokes and laughter.
I want to thank Yuchi and Ricky for giving me advice on changing things so that I'll have a better life in SW0501. If you guys are reading this, I wanna let you know that I'm grateful for whatever you've done for me.
I'm looking forward to TEP. I can get to spend more time with my classmates. And hopefully during the holidays, I can organize something nice for them. Maybe like a chalet or BBQ. Let them enjoy themselves. SW ROCKS!
Mom cooked Cereal Prawn today. It KICKS ASS!!!!! It's the best cereal prawn I've ever eaten. Better than restaurant man! Mom, you're the best!
I've finally completed stage 3 of driving but the stupid test date is 17 October which is like so fucking long more to go. I wonder why the fuck must the driving centre allow those stage 2 and 1 people to book their tests. They're simply wasting time.
This is it! The study break! Means that I can only get to see my classmates in school for another 5 days only. Gonna miss them. Revision with Baby is getting along fine. I'm confident that we can enter the exam hall and finish the paper with ease. No chance in hell I'm letting my GPA fall. Baby's GPA cannot fall too. I must make sure she knows her work well even if it means explaining to her till my throat goes dry. Baby, you must do well!
Wish me luck, guys! Because I wish you guys do well too!!!








