fashion forward.. men?
Isn't It Just Fucking Funny?

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

You know, sometimes things can get pretty annoying. Especially when people think so highly of themselves that they put you in such an inferior position when you're actually not? Well, personally, I find it rather funny too.

Figure this, why would I try to impress a person who has got no sense of appreciation? Why would I try to impress a person when I've got many, who really care, to impress? Isn't it just fucking funny?

Would you feel inferior? No, I won't. Actually, I feel damn fucking great! Somebody actually wants me to impress him! Well, since he wants me, I'm not giving it to him. :D

"You should spend more time into your books...." No comment. As Kovit would say,"That is so hundred seasons ago..." :D Sure sounds like someone saying that Hugo is so no it right now. That's goes the same for,"Dating simply makes you spend like shit."

Oh ya, you know what's the latest joke in town? The sport industry will die. It's JOKE OF THE YEAR! Isn't it fucking funny? Laugh your asses off, ladies and gentlemen.

Do not look down on the sporting industry. We may just beat your job! Difference is we love our job and you may not.

I think it's time I'd take this fucking seriously. If nobody's gonna do something about it, I will. See you soon!

RUNWAY scheduled at 12:20 AM


Gerald
15 March
Nanyang Polytechnic
Sport & Wellness Management




Mazda MX-5



January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
March 2008


D&G
YSL
FCUK
Fred Perry
Zara


speak up.



Designer
NutingDzines
Blogger
Blogskins
DeviantArt
Photobucket
Photoshop CS






AmazingCounters
Insert a web-counter